Frequently Asked Questions

Water - Sewer - Streetlights

Q: How do I report a streetlight problem?

A: Click on this link:     Report a streetlight problem  

Q: How do I sign up for service?

A: You would need to come into the our office and complete and application for service and pay a non-refundable processing fee. If you are renting, you would also be required to pay a refundable deposit of approximately two months worth of charges. For residential customers, the current deposit is $120.00 ($60.00 if water service only), for commercial customers the deposit would be calculated on the projected monthly charges.


Parks & Recreation 

Q: How do I find out about upcoming recreation programs?

A: Check out the current Activity Guide!


Q: What Parks are available to rent?


Q: What facilities and halls are available to rent?

A: Azalea Hall, McKinleyville Activity Center, McKinleyville Library Conference Room


Q: How do I register for recreation programs?

A: Come into the Parks and Recreation office located at 1656 Sutter road, call 707-839-9003 or register online!